|what is HBS positive
May 9, 2008
whether HBS positive is a kind of cancer
Response from Dr. McGovern
I suspect you are referring to Hepatitis B surface antibody, which can indicate either of two things: 1) prior exposure to vaccine or 2) prior infection with clearance of virus
- What Organism Causes Genital Warts?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- What Can You Put On Herpes Sore To Stop The Itch?
- Ways You Can Get Chlamydia From People Who Have It
- Can You Get Vaginosis From A Latex Condom?
- Things That Look Like Genital Warts But Are Not
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.