|Missed Hep Shot
Apr 28, 2008
I missised my second dose of HepB vac by three weeks. Do I need to start over? I was supposed to have the shot on 03/28, but did not receive it until 04/17.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would continue getting your shots and then get a surface antibody test after the series is done to see if you are protected.
HBsAG NON REACTIVE
- Safety Precautions To Take With People Living With Hiv
- Essential Oils For Neuropathy
- Would My Boyfriend Get Chlamydia If I Didn't Tell Him The First Time
- Will A Z Pack Get Rid Of Chlamydia?
- Where Do The Breakouts Of Genital Herpes Show Up On The Body?
- What Specialists Treat Shingles Disease?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.