|Missed Hep Shot
Apr 28, 2008
I missised my second dose of HepB vac by three weeks. Do I need to start over? I was supposed to have the shot on 03/28, but did not receive it until 04/17.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would continue getting your shots and then get a surface antibody test after the series is done to see if you are protected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Often Should I Get A Hep A Shot?
- Is Night Sweats A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blood In Urine After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.