|HBsAG NON REACTIVE
Apr 28, 2008
hi! my lab test results HBsag count 0.015, cut off is 0.066, non reactive. what does it mean, can i lower the count? does it mean im a carrier? or my count should be 0?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If your surface antigen is non-reactive - you are NOT a carrier of hepatitis B.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Cause Genital Warts?
- Can Hepatitis Cause Excessive Saliva At Night?
- Does Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding Mean I Have An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.