|hep c 1a
Apr 13, 2008
I am diagnose with cirrosis snd lowplatelets can i take medication for blood cirrculation since sometimes i have trouble having sexual intercourses with my partner?thank you
Response from Dr. McGovern
In patients with cirrhosis, all medications need to be carefully scrutinized. You will need to discuss any new medication with your physician to determine also whether the dose may need to be reduced with your lower liver function.
hepc & iron
French Kissing and Oral Sex
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Chlamydia Testing Ever Be Wrong?
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- Does Gardasil Work If Already Have Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.