|hepc & iron
Apr 13, 2008
Dear Dr. Barbara I have completed my hepc treatment of pegylated interferon ,Ribavirin for one year in Dec. last & viral load result was less than 100.Can i take iron supplements.I heard that iron supplements are not good for liver with hcv. Pl. advise Thanx manju
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would discuss this further with your physician who will know how much liver disease was on your biopsy in the first place. Over time your liver will become healthier since you have eradicated the virus.
I AM A DOCTOR AND PLANNING RESIDENCY
hep c 1a
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- ARE SWOLLEN LYMPH NODES IN THE GROIN VISIBLE?
- Bruise And Cut On Testicles And Hiv Transmission
- Deep Kissing And Hiv With Cuts And Bleeding Gums
- Does Masturbating A Lot Have Side Effects?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.