|hepc & iron
Apr 13, 2008
Dear Dr. Barbara I have completed my hepc treatment of pegylated interferon ,Ribavirin for one year in Dec. last & viral load result was less than 100.Can i take iron supplements.I heard that iron supplements are not good for liver with hcv. Pl. advise Thanx manju
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would discuss this further with your physician who will know how much liver disease was on your biopsy in the first place. Over time your liver will become healthier since you have eradicated the virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Take Creatine Supplement While Having Hep C?
- Can I Take Creatine Supplements When I Have Hep C?
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Do Doxycycline Take To Cure Chlamydia?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.