Thank you.

Dr. McGovern,

You answered the following questions for me:

I have HIV and Hep C. you answered February 18, 2008

I have HIV and Hep C. (continued) you answered March 20, 2008

Technically possible to naturally clear Hep. C. during the chronic stage? you answered April 6, 2008

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for taking time out of your life to help people you have never met before. I am sure I am speaking for most people on this site when I say you are very much appreciated.

Thank you again for being the person you are.

You are very welcome. I enjoy answering questions on this site from people around the world. I only wish I could answer them all! However, that is impossible due to the large number of questions I do receive. Since I only do this in my spare time, I try to answer questions fully so that other people can perhaps learn from my answers.

Glad to be of service.

confusion
Hepatits B Surface Antigen?