Apr 13, 2008
I had my hepatitis vaccine about three weeks before getting a positif HIV test. It is possible that this vaccin interfered some how the results of the test? Should i take a new HIV test?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not expect a false positive HIV test in this circumstance. I think your doctor's next step will be to obtain an HIV RNA test to see how much virus is in your blood.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Cancer?
- Cipro Dose For Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.