Apr 13, 2008
What food should be taken if a person is suferring from hetitus b and jaundice?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
There is no particular advice about this. As long as you can eat, take what appeals to you while you are feeling ill. Make certain to follow-up with your physician closely during this time and be certain to tell your physician about any possibly exposed persons so they can be vaccinated. Do not take any alcohol whatsoever and discuss any medications - including over the counter meds with your physician.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Hairy Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.