Apr 13, 2008
hi my readings are HBsAg IS 0.43 non- reactive Anti-HBs 2.0 non reactive Anti HCV are non -reactive is this somethink to worry about or is it ok many thanks gary (philippines)
Response from Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Does Salt Cure Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.