Apr 13, 2008
hi my readings are HBsAg IS 0.43 non- reactive Anti-HBs 2.0 non reactive Anti HCV are non -reactive is this somethink to worry about or is it ok many thanks gary (philippines)
Response from Dr. McGovern
dilemma on hepa B on expecting couple
running on the treatment
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Hole In Condom
- Coated Tongue Worried It Could Be Ars
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.