|hep. b surf ab reactive
Apr 13, 2008
what does this mean?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Protection from hepatitis B that occurred either through vaccination or prior infection that was cleared by your body. If a core antibody is negative, it suggests the former possibility.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Cause Enlarged Groin Lymph Nodes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.