confused??

My surface antigen for Hep B is already negative, but my Igm is positive. when you say I should completely clear virus on own or I should do well, does that mean I won't be infectious to anyone and I can't get the liver problems associated with Hep B?? Can I have a drink?

My possible exposure to Hep B is when I got my colonoscopy (endoscopy health scare in nevada-reusing dirty syringes), but 3 weeks later I also had a cosmetic surgical procedure done. Can it be determined which procedure caused the Hep. B exposure??

Thankyou so much for helping me with all my concerns.

If you indeed had acute hepatitis B infection (you need to review all laboratories with your physician who is following your case) you will probably be contacted by your local health department to try to determine your source of infection.

And yes...if you clear the infection, you will no longer be infectious. While you have acute infection, you are infectious and your doctor should be advising you regarding care of people in your home.

Hep C Antibodies
i have a test but i dont know the meaning og this.