|Hep C Antibodies
Apr 7, 2008
can the antibodies ever reactivate without coming in contact with the virus? and do I have any cause for alarm now that I have the antibodies?
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you have no risk factors, you will need a more specific antibody test called RIBA to be certain this isn't a false negative test.
carrier of HBsAG
- Is Swollen Lymph Nodes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Have Kids If You Have An Std?
- I Have Bright Red Vaginal Discharge And Odor
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.