|Hep C Antibodies
Apr 7, 2008
can the antibodies ever reactivate without coming in contact with the virus? and do I have any cause for alarm now that I have the antibodies?
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you have no risk factors, you will need a more specific antibody test called RIBA to be certain this isn't a false negative test.
carrier of HBsAG
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Seroconverting After Sex With A Prostitute
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Doxycycline Treat Vaginal Infections?
- How Does Thrush Spread To Other People?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.