|Hep C Antibodies
Apr 7, 2008
can the antibodies ever reactivate without coming in contact with the virus? and do I have any cause for alarm now that I have the antibodies?
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you have no risk factors, you will need a more specific antibody test called RIBA to be certain this isn't a false negative test.
carrier of HBsAG
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Accuracy Of An Hiv Test At 8 Weeks
- Can A Person Have Both Hsv1 And Hsv2?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Skin Cells?
- Difference In Hiv Risk Between Kiss And Insertive Oral Sex
- How Long Is Hiv Contagious Outside Of Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.