Heb B postitive after vaccine

I had the Heb-B vaccine in nursing school. I was checked for immunity in 1999 and my results were >150, obviously protected. I recently had my doctor run tests for everything to make sure I hadn't contracted anything from me exhusband who had a drug problem. I was worried about HIV or something. My doctor's office called today and said I needed to come in right away because my test for Hep B came back positive. How can this be? Could their test picked up on the antigen from the vaccine?

I think you need to get the test results before any panic - sometimes there is confusion about test results for HBV.

test results
carrier of HBsAG