| test results
Apr 6, 2008
HBsAg screen - negative Hep B Core Ab, Tot - negative Hep B Core Ab, Igm - positive
Hepatic Function Panel - very Normal and Healthy
What does this mean? Am I Infecticious? I was told this is a very unusual test results and they want to retest me in One Month.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would get liver function tests since this could be consistent with acute hepatitis B infection - the IgM test is usually reliable. However, since you have already cleared HBsAg, you should do well.
Heb B postitive after vaccine
- Anal Warts After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Kissing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.