| test results
Apr 6, 2008
HBsAg screen - negative Hep B Core Ab, Tot - negative Hep B Core Ab, Igm - positive
Hepatic Function Panel - very Normal and Healthy
What does this mean? Am I Infecticious? I was told this is a very unusual test results and they want to retest me in One Month.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would get liver function tests since this could be consistent with acute hepatitis B infection - the IgM test is usually reliable. However, since you have already cleared HBsAg, you should do well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Transmission Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Herpes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.