|chronic HBV carrier infected with hiv
Apr 6, 2008
dear Dr., As a chronic hbv carrier, if i'm infected with hiv, can hbv delay hiv seroconversion. 3 months still negative
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would be much more concerned about delayed seroconversion in the setting of acute HBV infection - not a chronic carrier state.
hepatitis B cure
ma'am pls help me out
- HIV Risk After Sex With A Prostitute
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Rash After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.