|chronic HBV carrier infected with hiv
Apr 6, 2008
dear Dr., As a chronic hbv carrier, if i'm infected with hiv, can hbv delay hiv seroconversion. 3 months still negative
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would be much more concerned about delayed seroconversion in the setting of acute HBV infection - not a chronic carrier state.
hepatitis B cure
ma'am pls help me out
- Dealing With Constipation When You Are Hiv Positive
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Shingles?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Sharing A Toothbrush?
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Open Wound
- HIV Risk After Nipple Sucking
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.