|chronic HBV carrier infected with hiv
Apr 6, 2008
dear Dr., As a chronic hbv carrier, if i'm infected with hiv, can hbv delay hiv seroconversion. 3 months still negative
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would be much more concerned about delayed seroconversion in the setting of acute HBV infection - not a chronic carrier state.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Largest Carriers Of Aids Virus
- Can An Hbv Or Hiv Carrier Have No Symptoms But Spread The Disease To Others?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Dried Semen?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Precum Touching Vagina?
- Can U Get AIDS From Pool Water?
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With Hooker Condom Broke
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.