hepatitis B cure

I have been taking zefix for my hep B for 4 years already. The last time I had my lab test the count was 70. Do I have the chance to be totally healed? I there also some possibilities that the count will drastically increase? In my line of work, there are lot of times that I had only 3 hours to sleep. Will this worsen my case? I wanted to work abroad. Is my illness a hindrance? Does this mean I cant have my own family?

Zeffix (lamivudine) can lead to viral suppression of HBV. You will want to know if your HBV DNA is suppressed. It is difficult for me to say if you can come off the drug. That will depend on your e antigen status.

The issue of sleep is certainly hard on you - however, not particularly so on your liver.

You can have your own family. They will need HBV vaccine.

hep c
chronic HBV carrier infected with hiv