hep c

I have a question my boyfriend has hepatitis c And i wonder if he can pass it on to the baby Or me if i were to get pregnant?

Hepatitis C can be transmitted sexually but the risk is low among monogamous couples - about 1 to 2 percent.

I counsel couples that the CDC does not recommend condoms; however, I think this decision depends on both people - if there is no room for comfort with a 1 to 2 percent risk - then condoms are the right choice.

You can't pass on HCV to your baby unless you become infected yourself.

what does hepatitis b reactive mean?
hepatitis B cure