|what does hepatitis b reactive mean?
Apr 6, 2008
i recently had blood work done and it came back as "hepatitis b reactive". what does that mean and is there anything that i need to be worried about?
Response from Dr. McGovern
It depends on which HBV test was reactive.
- Implications Of Hiv And Aids From The Perspective Of Hipaa Confidentiality
- Can You Get Hiv From Fingering If You Have A Very Small Scab?
- Symptoms Of Advanced Hiv Disease
- Can Women Catch Hiv Letting Someone Eat Their Vagina?
- How Long Does Hiv Stay Dormant In Your Body?
- Night Sweats In Hiv Positive People
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.