|what does hepatitis b reactive mean?
Apr 6, 2008
i recently had blood work done and it came back as "hepatitis b reactive". what does that mean and is there anything that i need to be worried about?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It depends on which HBV test was reactive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hepatitis Reactive Meaning
- What Does The Hepatitis Test Mean?
- Blisters After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.