what does hepatitis b reactive mean?
Apr 6, 2008
i recently had blood work done and it came back as "hepatitis b reactive". what does that mean and is there anything that i need to be worried about?
Response from Dr. McGovern
It depends on which HBV test was reactive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Causes Hpv To Reoccur?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- What Can A Man Do If He Thinks He Was Exposed To Hpv Genital Warts?
- What Is The Normal Range On Herpes 2 Igg Test?
- What Are All The Ways You Can Get Chlamydia?
- What Are The Characteristics Of Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.