|what does hepatitis b reactive mean?
Apr 6, 2008
i recently had blood work done and it came back as "hepatitis b reactive". what does that mean and is there anything that i need to be worried about?
Response from Dr. McGovern
It depends on which HBV test was reactive.
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- What Is The Deadliest Std?
- Will A Cbc Count Tell If You Have An Std?
- Can Mono Affect HIV Test At 6 Months?
- Can You Still Have Hiv And Test Negative?
- Precum Touched My Vagina What's The Risk For Hiv Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.