|Hep B - 2 questions
Apr 6, 2008
The day before my Hep. b blood test I was getting an ingrown toe nail taken out by my nail lady. She broke the skin and some blood came out. Can Hepatitis B show up just 24 hours later in blood test from that incident? 2nd question is, I was giving my neighbors dog his insulin shot and I accidently poked myself afterwards in the finger when I was putting the cap back on the needle. Can you get Hep. B this way? (from a dog) Thankyou for your answers.
Response from Dr. McGovern
No to both questions.
hep c 1a
Hep C risk at gym?
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- What Causes Vaginal Dryness In Young Women?
- Can I Get HIV From Sanitary Pad?
- Chances Of Acquiring HIV Unprotected Receptive Anal Sex
- Do The Drugs Used For Pep Effect Antibody Test Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.