|hep c 1a
Apr 6, 2008
my viral count was 2,390,700 on 2-21-07 and had not been taking medication yet due to no insurance working on it.is my viral load worst?my AST(sgot)was 143 and my ALT (sgpt)was 174 and alkaline phosphatase, s was 263 all high .my lower feet calf area gets swollen when i stand to much can u tell me what stage i might be on my liver?thank u Doc.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It is very hard to say since the height of your virus does not correlate with liver disease. You can ask your doctor if anything on your examination or blood testing suggests advanced liver disease. A biopsy would be helpful.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Runny Nose A Symptom Of HIV?
- AIDS Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- HIV Test After Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.