|hep c 1a
Apr 6, 2008
my viral count was 2,390,700 on 2-21-07 and had not been taking medication yet due to no insurance working on it.is my viral load worst?my AST(sgot)was 143 and my ALT (sgpt)was 174 and alkaline phosphatase, s was 263 all high .my lower feet calf area gets swollen when i stand to much can u tell me what stage i might be on my liver?thank u Doc.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It is very hard to say since the height of your virus does not correlate with liver disease. You can ask your doctor if anything on your examination or blood testing suggests advanced liver disease. A biopsy would be helpful.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fatigue After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Happy Ending Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Urination After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.