Apr 6, 2008
my 1st dose for hep b was 5 yrs ago. i received another dose this month. should i consider this month the 1st dose or is the original one still applicable.
thank you :)
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If it was that long, I would start over again.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Medication Can Be Used To Treat AIDS?
- Once Infected With HIV How Long Does It Take To Show Up On A Test
- Can You Acquire AIDS From Vomit In Eye?
- Name, Address, And Phone Numbers Places To Get Help Or Information Regarding Hiv Infection And Stds
- Pictures Of Symptoms Of Aids
- Why Hiv Cause Tireness?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.