Apr 6, 2008
my 1st dose for hep b was 5 yrs ago. i received another dose this month. should i consider this month the 1st dose or is the original one still applicable.
thank you :)
Response from Dr. McGovern
If it was that long, I would start over again.
HCW Hep B
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With Sex Worker
- HIV Risk After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Lap Dance Risk Of Getting HIV
- AIDS Infection Risk Touching An Open Scab
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.