Apr 6, 2008
my 1st dose for hep b was 5 yrs ago. i received another dose this month. should i consider this month the 1st dose or is the original one still applicable.
thank you :)
Response from Dr. McGovern
If it was that long, I would start over again.
HCW Hep B
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- What Are The Little White Bumps On My Penis? Not A Std?
- What Is The Rate Of Death To Teens From Stds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.