Apr 6, 2008
my lab results hbsag 2.426 & anti-hbs 0.395. can i take baraclude to lower down my hbsag?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Not everyone needs treatment for HBV. You will want to discuss with your doctor as to whether he or she thinks you have liver disease.
Hep B Antigen Postive
- Are White Bumps On Penis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Eye Floaters Sign Of HIV Infection
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.