Apr 6, 2008
my lab results hbsag 2.426 & anti-hbs 0.395. can i take baraclude to lower down my hbsag?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Not everyone needs treatment for HBV. You will want to discuss with your doctor as to whether he or she thinks you have liver disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Swollen Glands A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Ache In Testicles After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.