Apr 6, 2008
My brother has hepatitis,he will not tell me what stage he has A.B.C,so how can i tell? will he be sick or pain,weight loss ?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You usually can't tell what stage of liver disease someone has unless they have decompensated advanced liver disease, when it is usually obvious. Patients with very advanced liver disease may have swelling of their abdomen with fluid.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Blood In Semen After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.