Apr 6, 2008
Please tell me what this means from my Immunology results.
HepBs Ab Interp - A Reactive
Response from Dr. McGovern
You have evidence of either prior vaccination or prior exposure. If your core antibodies are non-reactive, then this is a result of vaccine.
what is pegasus
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take For The Results Of A Hepatitis B Test?
- If You Use A Condom Correctly Can You Get A Std?
- Accuracy Of Pooled NAT Testing For Hiv
- Basic Metabolic Panel Hiv Irregularities
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.