Apr 6, 2008
Please tell me what this means from my Immunology results.
HepBs Ab Interp - A Reactive
Response from Dr. McGovern
You have evidence of either prior vaccination or prior exposure. If your core antibodies are non-reactive, then this is a result of vaccine.
what is pegasus
- Is Laryngitis A Sign Of Hiv?
- Can You Get Hep C From Drinking Out Of A Cup Or Eating From Someone's Plate?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Hiv From Woman To Man?
- What Are The Names Of Tests For Hiv?
- What Is Candidiasis In The Skin And Nails?
- How Long Does It Take For Blood Test Results For Hiv To Come Back?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.