Apr 6, 2008
Please tell me what this means from my Immunology results.
HepBs Ab Interp - A Reactive
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You have evidence of either prior vaccination or prior exposure. If your core antibodies are non-reactive, then this is a result of vaccine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Urethra After Inverted Condom Worried I Have
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Psoriasis After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Touching Precum Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.