Apr 6, 2008
Please tell me what this means from my Immunology results.
HepBs Ab Interp - A Reactive
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You have evidence of either prior vaccination or prior exposure. If your core antibodies are non-reactive, then this is a result of vaccine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Purple Spots After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does Hpv Last Without A Host?
- How Much Does It Cost To Get Tested For Stds?
- What Stds Causes Penis Irritation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.