|what is pegasus
Apr 6, 2008
i would like more information on this
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Pegasys is a type of interferon that is long-acting and given once weekly as a shot. It is very active against hepatitis B and C infections and is approved also for use in HIV infected patients with HCV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Thrush A Symptom Of Ars?
- Sex With A Prostitute Could I HAVE AIDS
- HIV Risk After Sex With A Prostitute
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.