|what is pegasus
Apr 6, 2008
i would like more information on this
Response from Dr. McGovern
Pegasys is a type of interferon that is long-acting and given once weekly as a shot. It is very active against hepatitis B and C infections and is approved also for use in HIV infected patients with HCV.
Possible transmission ???HELP! worried
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can The Receiver Of Oral Sex Catch A Std?
- How Are Genital Warts Contracted?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.