|what is pegasus
Apr 6, 2008
i would like more information on this
Response from Dr. McGovern
Pegasys is a type of interferon that is long-acting and given once weekly as a shot. It is very active against hepatitis B and C infections and is approved also for use in HIV infected patients with HCV.
Possible transmission ???HELP! worried
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Accuracy Of An Hiv Test After Six Weeks
- Does Everyone Infected With Hiv Produce Antibodies?
- Hiv Pcr Rna And Dna Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.