Possible transmission ???HELP! worried

To whom it may concern, thanks for taking the time to responde to this first and foremost.

I'm curious if I could have gotten HBV this way as im not sure if I got it and going to get checked ASAP. My girlfriend stuck her fingers in her vagina and stuck them in my mouth so would I be at risk? Also I fingered her the same night and I rubbed my fingers agianst the head of my penis and im curious if I could have gotten it this way? I do not know for sure but like I said going to get checked ASAP. The main reason for asking is ive been having some upper right ab. pain ever since(Possibly before just dont remember??). It never really hurts tilL I think about it so do you think all the stress of worrying and thinking could cause it? Once again thanks for taking the time to read this and reply.

These exposures would not raise my concerns regarding transmission.

Interpret hepatitis results
what is pegasus