|Interpret hepatitis results
Apr 6, 2008
could you interpret the following results: Hepatits B DNA (RT-PCR, TaqMaN) .... 2233 IU/ml (<12/ml) comment: 1 IU equals to 5.82copies / ml. I was diagnosed with hep B five years ago while donating blood so no indication when I could have been infected.
Response from Dr. McGovern
You have virus in your blood. You will need further monitoring of liver function tests and HBV DNA over time to see if you need consideration of biopsy and treatment.
Technically possible to naturally clear Hep. C. during the chronic stage?
Possible transmission ???HELP! worried
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Muscle Ache Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blood In Urine After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.