|HebB Surface Ab test
Apr 6, 2008
I had a Hep B vacination in 1991.
a recent Hep B serology test had this number 88.7 (A)
What does it mean?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Any antibody titer about 10 is protective.
Technically possible to naturally clear Hep. C. during the chronic stage?
- What Happens When Bacterial Vaginosis Goes Untreated?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like On Men?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Can You Transmit Hpv When You Have No Warts?
- Syphilis Rash On Arm
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.