|alcohol liver damage
Mar 28, 2008
Do you ever do a liver biopsy on people with suspected liver damage? Thank you so much for your time!
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes - to determine the amount of scarring.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Thrush An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Dry Mouth After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.