test for hiv hcv and other std

hi!i am from greece and i received oral sex from a person i don`t know.i want to know what are the window periods for hiv and hcv.i was tested for hiv on the 3rd month and it was negative.i just want to be 100% sure for all the std`s.thank you in advance.i hope that you answer 2 me because i am really anxious

Hepatitis C is transmitted through blood to blood exposure so I wouldn't test for this exposure. I think your negative HIV test at 3 months is also reassuring since this was a low risk exposure.

Hep B Lab Results
alcohol liver damage