|Hep B Lab Results
Mar 28, 2008
HepB-HBsAg CMIA NonReactive
HepB-AntiHBs MEIA Reactive 183.60mIU/ml
HepB-AntiHBc (IgG and IgM) MEIA NonReactive
Can you tell me what these results mean...and if it's enough to rule out that there is no possible chance I cannot be carrying Hep B...thanks.
Response from Dr. McGovern
It just looks like you were vaccinated against hepatitis B so you are protected.
test for hiv hcv and other std
- Is Headache An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Swollen Lymph Nodes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Does Bactrim Treat Syphilis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.