Hep B Lab Results
Mar 28, 2008
HepB-HBsAg CMIA NonReactive
HepB-AntiHBs MEIA Reactive 183.60mIU/ml
HepB-AntiHBc (IgG and IgM) MEIA NonReactive
Can you tell me what these results mean...and if it's enough to rule out that there is no possible chance I cannot be carrying Hep B...thanks.
Response from Dr. McGovern
It just looks like you were vaccinated against hepatitis B so you are protected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- On What Areas Of The Body Can A Herpes Sore Show Up
- What Is The Normal Range On Herpes 2 Igg Test?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Gonorrhea?
- Things That Can Be Mistaken For Herpes
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- Syphilis Diagnosis How Long Before I Can Have Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.