|i have hep c 1a
Mar 28, 2008
what is a healty food and drink.if i have cirrosis.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You may want to see a nutritionist to get detailed advice. Definitely don't drink alcohol and clear all over the counter drugs with your doctor before taking them.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Having Herpes Give A False Positive Hiv Test Result?
- I Am Hiv Positive And My Boyfriend Is Not How Can I Tell Him
- Are Women More Likely To Catch Herpes Than Men?
- What Not To Eat When You Have Herpes?
- What Happens If You Have Unprotected Sex And You Have Hpv?
- What Causes Shingles Outbreaks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.