|i have hep c 1a
Mar 28, 2008
what is a healty food and drink.if i have cirrosis.
Response from Dr. McGovern
You may want to see a nutritionist to get detailed advice. Definitely don't drink alcohol and clear all over the counter drugs with your doctor before taking them.
- How Do You Get Rid Of A Vaginal Staph Infection?
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- Can Someone Get Stds By Touching Another Person's Sperm?
- Can Staph Be Mistaken For Herpes?
- Difference Between White Coating And Thrush
- How Accurate Is A Post-pep Test At 3 Months?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.