Mar 28, 2008
symptoms of cirrossis
Response from Dr. McGovern
There may be no symptoms of cirrhosis. It can be silent. Many do have fatigue. When the liver decompensates, there can be other problems like swelling of the abdomen and confusion. You should discuss further with your doctor.
i have hep c 1a
- What Color Is The Discharge From Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Is There A Natural Way To Cure Hpv Genital Wart?
- Syphilis Rash On Hands Legs Feet
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Brain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.