Mar 28, 2008
symptoms of cirrossis
| Response from Dr. McGovern
There may be no symptoms of cirrhosis. It can be silent. Many do have fatigue. When the liver decompensates, there can be other problems like swelling of the abdomen and confusion. You should discuss further with your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Getting Fingered Worried I Have
- Red Spots After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.