Mar 28, 2008
symptoms of cirrossis
Response from Dr. McGovern
There may be no symptoms of cirrhosis. It can be silent. Many do have fatigue. When the liver decompensates, there can be other problems like swelling of the abdomen and confusion. You should discuss further with your doctor.
i have hep c 1a
- Does Hiv Cause An Autoimmune Problem?
- Statistics For Contracting Hiv First Time Having Sex With A Person
- If I Have A Small Closed Cut On My Finger Is There A Chance Of Getting Hiv?
- You Can Still Get Hpv With A Condom
- Will An Std Test Show Hpv?
- When They Do The Hiv Blood Test Do They Also Check For Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.