Mar 28, 2008
symptoms of cirrossis
Response from Dr. McGovern
There may be no symptoms of cirrhosis. It can be silent. Many do have fatigue. When the liver decompensates, there can be other problems like swelling of the abdomen and confusion. You should discuss further with your doctor.
i have hep c 1a
- Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Is Blood In Urine A Sign Of AIDS?
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.