test results

HBsAg screen - negative Hep B Core Ab, Tot - negative Hep B Core Ab, Igm - positive

Hepatic Function Panel - very Normal and Healthy

What does this mean? Am I Infecticious? I was told this is a very unusual test results and they want to retest me in One Month.

It appears that you have acute hepatitis B. Your household and sexual contacts should receive prophylaxis against hepatitis B. I would discuss this further with your physician. You appear to be in the "window period" where the surface antigen is already negative. You should completely clear the virus on your own.

HIV ARS vs. acute HBV