|Hepatitis B carrier
Mar 28, 2008
I am 26 years old. I am having PCOD problem for the past 12 years. In this situation i m going to get married. My boy friend revealed me that he is HBV carrier. Though i have been immunized for HBV at 2002, is there any problem to acquire HBV infection and getting pregnant. Can i give birth to a healthy baby? help me.. thanking u in anticipation
Response from Dr. McGovern
You should have testing for HB surface antibody to be certain that you have protective antibodies. The vaccine works well usually so hopefully you will be protected from HBV. Periodically you will need retesting and boosters as needed. Discuss with your doctor.
POSITIVE HEP B SURF AB
HIV ARS vs. acute HBV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- A List Of All The Names Of Medicines For Std
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- How Long Until Std Test Results Come Back?
- Iodine Usefulness For Vaginal Infections
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.