Hepatitis B carrier

I am 26 years old. I am having PCOD problem for the past 12 years. In this situation i m going to get married. My boy friend revealed me that he is HBV carrier. Though i have been immunized for HBV at 2002, is there any problem to acquire HBV infection and getting pregnant. Can i give birth to a healthy baby? help me.. thanking u in anticipation

You should have testing for HB surface antibody to be certain that you have protective antibodies. The vaccine works well usually so hopefully you will be protected from HBV. Periodically you will need retesting and boosters as needed. Discuss with your doctor.

HIV ARS vs. acute HBV