Mar 28, 2008
dr.good morning, what it means suppresing virus? it means from hepa b positive, it will turn to hepa b negative. thanks, more power dr.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
The suppression of virus just refers to a HBV DNA test that shows no detectable virus in the blood.Seroconversion refers to HBe antigen loss followed by gain of HBe antibody.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Do People Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Dark Bumps After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.