Mar 28, 2008
dr.good morning, what it means suppresing virus? it means from hepa b positive, it will turn to hepa b negative. thanks, more power dr.
Response from Dr. McGovern
The suppression of virus just refers to a HBV DNA test that shows no detectable virus in the blood.Seroconversion refers to HBe antigen loss followed by gain of HBe antibody.
hepatitis c virus
POSITIVE HEP B SURF AB
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Keflex Treat Chlamydia?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From In A Hot Tub?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.