Mar 28, 2008
dr.good morning, what it means suppresing virus? it means from hepa b positive, it will turn to hepa b negative. thanks, more power dr.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
The suppression of virus just refers to a HBV DNA test that shows no detectable virus in the blood.Seroconversion refers to HBe antigen loss followed by gain of HBe antibody.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can Keflex Treat Chlamydia?
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.