|hepatitis c virus
Mar 28, 2008
what causes hepatitis c virus? was it my partner's drinking? or his past sex history? I have been with him for 1 year, and he just got diagnosed. please help clear some air.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C was spread in the past through contaminated blood products; today the most common route is injection drug use. Sexual transmission is uncommon. You will want to discuss risk factors further with your partner.
surrogate and Hcv
- Itchy Rash After Touching Vaginal Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Trichomoniasis Without Have Sex?
- Pathophysiology Of Trichomoniasis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.