surrogate and Hcv

I am a surrogate and the couple that wants me, the husband is a carrier of hcv, their embryos have been frozen for 2 yrs. what are the chances of me getting hcv from carrying the embryos?

I will preface this information with a recommendation that you should obtain expert input from your OB provider.

There is some information regarding HCV presence in sperm. You will want to discuss if there is the availability of sperm washing and if there are data to suggest that insemination after washing is safe.

New Partner and being safe
hepatitis c virus