|New Partner and being safe
Mar 28, 2008
Hello Dr. McGovern,
My partner and I are both very responsible and decided to be tested for HIV earlier this year when we began dating. Our tests came back negative, however he was not tested for Hepatitis C. I've felt a bit concerned as he had a tattoo in the early 80's. Is this something I should feel worried about and follow up with a test?
Thanks for your advice!
Response from Dr. McGovern
I think it may be prudent to test although the likelihood is probably low. The official tatoo parlors now are more regulated than in the past.
surrogate and Hcv
- Bronchitis After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.