Mar 28, 2008
Hi please advise what the following means on a babies blood work Anti- HBc IgG 0.336 reactive Anti-HAV IgG 0.392 reactive Anti-Hbe 0.341 reactive
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would advise further testing of hepatitis B surface antigen and HBV DNA
Hep B Test Question
New Partner and being safe
- Can You Get AIDS From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Chance Of Getting HIV From Oral Sex
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Kissing Cold Sore Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Licking Anus Risk Of Getting HIV
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.