Mar 28, 2008
Hi please advise what the following means on a babies blood work Anti- HBc IgG 0.336 reactive Anti-HAV IgG 0.392 reactive Anti-Hbe 0.341 reactive
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would advise further testing of hepatitis B surface antigen and HBV DNA
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Tingling Lips Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Chills After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.