|Gardenal on Gilbert's disease
Mar 28, 2008
Dear Dr., Is only the indirect bilirubin rises in Gilbert's and whether Gardenal is really used to lower the bilirubin levels with safety? Thanks,
| Response from Dr. McGovern
In Gilbert's there is a mild increase in indirect bilirubin which is clinically unimportant.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Are You Most Contagious When You Have Genital Herpes?
- What Percentage Of People With Hpv Get Genital Warts?
- What Happens When You Have Sex One Time With A Person Who Has Herpes?
- What Else Looks Like Herpes?
- What Does Herpes Look Like When It Starts Out In The Mouth?
- Ways To Get Syphilis Without Having Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.