|Gardenal on Gilbert's disease
Mar 28, 2008
Dear Dr., Is only the indirect bilirubin rises in Gilbert's and whether Gardenal is really used to lower the bilirubin levels with safety? Thanks,
Response from Dr. McGovern
In Gilbert's there is a mild increase in indirect bilirubin which is clinically unimportant.
Hep B Test Question
- AIDS Infection Risk Condom Broke
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching Vagina?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sharing A Toothbrush?
- Piercing And HIV Transmission Risk
- Swallowing Cum How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Tattoo?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.