|Gardenal on Gilbert's disease
Mar 28, 2008
Dear Dr., Is only the indirect bilirubin rises in Gilbert's and whether Gardenal is really used to lower the bilirubin levels with safety? Thanks,
Response from Dr. McGovern
In Gilbert's there is a mild increase in indirect bilirubin which is clinically unimportant.
Hep B Test Question
- Which Ways Can Chlamydia Spread?
- Where Does Herpes Virus Originate?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Are The Odds Of My Partner Having Genital Warts And Me Not?
- What Is The Best Way To Treat Genital Herpes?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Syphilis Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.