|Gardenal on Gilbert's disease
Mar 28, 2008
Dear Dr., Is only the indirect bilirubin rises in Gilbert's and whether Gardenal is really used to lower the bilirubin levels with safety? Thanks,
Response from Dr. McGovern
In Gilbert's there is a mild increase in indirect bilirubin which is clinically unimportant.
Hep B Test Question
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Condom Slipped
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Vaginal Sex
- Are Chills A Symptom Of HIV?
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.