Mar 23, 2008
i got + hbsag, + hbeag, + anti hbeag,.how fast can it infected to others?if i take pegylated interferon, how cn i take it?how many times a day?how can i buy it?is it introduc in the philippines tnx
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Pegylated interferon can be effective. You will need to discuss with your doctor if you have liver disease, how abnormal are your liver function tests, and whether you need a liver biopsy. Peg IFN is given once weekly for 48 weeks.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- After Treatment For Trichomoniasis How Should You Wait To Have Sex
- Are Genital Warts Deadly?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.